Dr. Krull is Board-Certified and fully trained to manage most areas of orthopedics, including:
- Non-surgical treatment of orthopedic conditions
- Sports Medicine—rehabilitative, arthroscopic and minimally-invasive repairs and reconstructions
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, and ankle.
- Trauma, including bone and soft-tissue trauma and fracture care.
- Shoulder surgery, including rotator cuff disorders, dislocations, and joint replacement, including reverse-total shoulder replacement.
- Elbow surgery—open and arthroscopic Wrist and Hand surgery, including carpal tunnel syndrome, Hip surgery, including arthroscopic, mini-incision and anterior total hip replacement Knee surgery, including arthroscopic and open repairs, reconstructions, and replacements (total and partial knee replacement).
- Ankle and Foot Surgery