Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Krull is a Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who moved from California to Soldotna in 1999 to start his orthopaedic practice.
His interests include hunting, fishing, skiing, photography, boating, and family activities with his wife and 3 now-grown children.
- B.S. in Physiology, Minor in exercise biomechanics, University of California, Davis, 1984-1988.
- Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, 1989-1993
- General Surgery, Los Angeles County, USC Medical Center, 1993-1994
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Los Angeles County, USC Medical Center 1994-1999
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001; re-certification in 2011
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Alaska State Medical Association
- Alaska Orthopaedic Society
- Anchorage Orthopaedic Society